Sunday, September 25, 2011

Are You Single? Are You Taken?


Men approach women all the time. We see you rather you're tall, short, thick, or skinny with the lil bubble- and we try to approach you with that A game. Sometimes we get the digits and save em in our cellular device, other times we don't. But before we do that I don't believe all guys ask the right questions to avoid wasting their time, if they do get the lucky 7. There's two questions I always ask if I get the chance; Are You Single? Are You Taken? here's why:

Are You Single? you said, "Yes, I'm single and I can do whatever I please". You feel like you either want a good man or you're not even looking, just living. Your relationship status on Facebook says single. You go out and party and have a good time. You're willing to give your number and talk to different fellows. You feel liberated, sh!!!!!t you even love to flirt. It seems like you're single like me, but women aren't like that, because a woman can be single and taken at the same time.

Are You Taken? "Huh?" I said, are you taken? "What does that mean?" It means, I understand that technically you're single, but is there anyone that you haven't let go of. Technically, you seem available, But are you emotionally unavailable? Are you waiting on a guy that you really want to get their sh!t together, which wouldn't allow me the chance I need to woo you. Does the question make sense now? Is you're heart ready to move on? Are you given yourself the chance to enjoy other potential suitors like the man that you like is probably doing?

See, men we're different. When we are single, we're single. Sh!t sometimes, when we're in a committed relationship we're still single or at least emotionally. Why? Because men are constantly looking for upgrades. A man wants to upgrade everything he has. He wants the 2013, when he just got the 2012. Men don't settle, women do. Men don't compromise, women do. Well, maybe men do settle and compromise, but not on the woman they plan to wife up and #BALEEDAT (believe me).

Now ask yourself "Are you single?" Then ask yourself, "Are you taken?" "Are you waiting?"


Do you know the difference between being single and being taken? Has a guy ever asked you such a thing? Does it matter if you're either of the two? How do you like a guy to approach you? You knew this was coming- Are you single? Are you taken? Do you forfeit your right to be truly single, even though the guy you're holding out for isn't forfeited anything of his own? Is it worth it?

I write for you. You promote for me. Like theSUNK.com, if you have already get a friend to like it. Tell her a$$ about the Sh!t U Need 2 Know. TheSUNK.com is on tumblr too, theShtUNd2Knw.tumblr.com 

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy M said...

Q: Do you know the difference between being single and being taken?
A: Yes.

Q: Has a guy ever asked you such a thing?
A: Yes they have

Q: Does it matter if you're either of the two?
A: Yes it does, if you're taken and someone asks if you are, you should answer accordingly. Now if you emotionally aren't there then yes it would matter b.c you won't be able to move on. Just like you said.

Q: How do you like a guy to approach you?
A: Either by asking me a random question, or waiting for me to stop walking(I say walking b.c that's usually when they start trying) and then approach me with respect.

Q: Are you single?
A: No

Q: Are you taken?
A: Indeed!!!

Q: Do you forfeit your right to be truly single, even though the guy you're holding out for isn't forfeited anything of his own? Is it worth it?

A: I'm not in this type of situation, but if I was I would've definitely gave up on his ass!

September 26, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home