Saturday, May 28, 2011

The XXX Box Preview: Self-Appreciation

Today was tough. Good men are few and disappointments she's had enough.
She slams the door behind her, keys dangling chiming throughout her empty house.
Her suede black heels bring her hardwood floor to life as she rushes to get undressed and relaxed.
She kicks them off. Shoe one flies in the corner, shoe two quickly follows.
Her corporate navy suit jacket is snatched off as if it were a strait jacket and thrown across the room.
She undoes her thin powder pink blouse button by button.
Both bra straps fall loosely over her shoulders, as she turns it around to unhook it,
Freeing her chocolate bust.
Unzipping her navy skirt in the back she began to ease and shimmy her hips out of its fitting hug.
Free. Her ass sits on top of her sturdy thighs.
She rushed to the bathroom.
Piss. Fart. Wipe.
Flush.
Pulls panties up.
Washes hands.
Relaxed, she walks into her bedroom to take the edge off of her fast-moving day,
filled with laughter, awkward moments, frustration, and boredom.
*turns on Pandora, Motivation ft. Lil Wayne fills the air*
The light from her laptop shines against her flesh as she searches for
SEARCH: big black dick, lesbian strap on, squirt, threesome, etc.
She slides her panties off and places her feet on the desk before her.
One foot on either side of her laptop.
Her nipples hardened slowly as she rubs them.
Her clit protrudes from under its hood, as it awaits her attention.
Nectar oozes down; it lubricates her ass as well.
Her clit begins to has its own pulse.
When she first touches it she lets out a faint moan and bites her lips.
When she first strokes it, she jumps with the electric current surging through her lascivious body.
As she rubs it in a circular motions she feels as light as a random thought.
Her toes curl. Her stomach flattens completely.
Her fingers covered in honey, her fingers sticky and silky.
She pats the lips of her pussy like an obedient pet with a steady rhythm.
She curls two fingers inside of herself, pounding her G-Spot.
Her legs tighten as she clinches them.
She looked like the sexiest M u had ever seen, sitting in that chair.
She sped up.
She abused her G-spot with her right hand,
 and smeared her wetness over her clit.
She yelled throughout the house uncontrollably and kicked the bottle of water that sat on the desk over.
She popped and locked like the dance queen she was.
She came as she gushed wet her chair, and shot on the  floor.
Shuttering and trembling lika fiend fighting for a hit- her body fought for control.
She caught herself and took a deep breath.
Fuck cleaning up, she grabbed her abandoned panties and wiped herself.
She ran to the bed and leaped in and
sleep slowly consumed her.

Three Reasons of Why You Should Play with Yourself, Coming Soon

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Alexis said...

I found the comment box lol!

I'm so glad that you posted this. I've talked to a lot of my girlfriends and most of us are afraid to touch ourselves. Since I touched masturabted for the 1st time I've been able to come every time I have sex. I'm still not too comfortable with it but this made me feel less ashamed.

May 28, 2011 at 2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love pleasing myself! Celibate now so I dont want to throw away a year of celibacy on a man (or woman) that won't be around in a month. I have a serious self love game. I start in the tub, after my "bath and body" scented bath I let the water out, lay down and cozy up to the faucet. I let the water gush over me and adjust the pressure and temperature with my feet if I have to. Then I start the game of "6". I rub my nipples and fantasize while the water goes to work...but I do a build up 2 or 3 times without allowing myself to cum. Then
I get out and dry off quickly and hit the bed...where I have already placed my small and large dildos. Suck and lick one, use one on my pussy, rub my nipples, dry hump/ride the large dildo on top of my special body pillow. Again building up over and over until I get to that 6th time then I explode! Always on my back with my legs wide open. No lover to iritate me with snoring or talking me to death, no bags in the morning cause somebody who wasn't able to, refused to stop until I cum. Just off to sleep like a baby! Don't even bother to get up and clean up.

June 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Anon IDK how I missed this comment before, but the detail you put into appreciating your box was crazy. You could've sent in this comment as an xxxbox diary. That game of 6 sounds like fun

July 15, 2012 at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home