Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Pleasure Puddles



It's hard to face you, because of the filthy things I plan to do.
Things I feel like I should be banished off the face of the earth for.
I go deep.
 So deep, aquatic-life comes up for air before me.
As I dive for pearls, slickened by the hunger of your desires.
I mangle your insides.
Who is this beast that I have transformed into?
This monster.
I'm too scared to even look at my silhouette,
for I think it will reveal something the world has never seen,
Something even I'm afraid of.
As I watch my shadow pound and oppress you.
I grunt.
 I sweat.
 Turning your body into a puddle of overwhelming pleasure.
I'm your deepest nightmare,
the desire you've chased in your dreams.
You quiver as I step back into the darkness.
Having come to only please you,
I am, servant and master.

Shall you ever call for me again...

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger kiki1017 said...

I like this...

March 31, 2010 at 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This poem made me cry, amzing how words reserve so much power

April 13, 2010 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

It made you cry? Damn thst's deep. Muah

April 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM  
Blogger Scarlett said...

*blink* *blink* Well I didn't cry, but moisture definitely trickled from my body...

October 11, 2010 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

I'm thinking about where it "trickled" from?

October 11, 2010 at 4:46 PM  
Anonymous MsDMV757 said...

I just looked down & my panties are a little wet #smh

October 15, 2010 at 6:04 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

Thats what its for MsDMV

October 16, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love it

February 20, 2011 at 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home