Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sh!t I Hate Entry I


This blog post was written to let off some steam. Many of us have things that just irk the sh!t out of us. This is a list of a few of my pet peeves, I have alot. Sh!t I Hate will be an ongoing series, don't worry. Check out my list.

Having to drive back home, because someone lock their own azz out the house!

Overdraft fees!

The time period I have to wait before I throw a flyer that someone gave me away. (F^ck yo Party)!

When people without cars walk through the drive thru, i.e. ATM, Restaurant!

When you get home and a motherf^cker makes it to the bathroom before you do,
 and The smell they leave behind im sorry you cnt take a shit if someone else sh!t scent is lingering!

When that cold toilet bowl water splashes on your azz!

When people rush you, but when you get there you're left waiting!

When someone eats something of yours and says it is nasty, especially if you didn't even offer!

Living room pics of Obama; when did President Obama join your family- Barack Williams, huh?

Grown and sexy. (self-explanatory)!

When someone reads over your shoulder! (Unless it's the some Sh!t They(u) Need 2 Know, lol)

When you have your mouth fixed to eat a certain something and someone has eaten it! (Where my Ben & Jerry's go)

Women bus drivers! Females drivers period.(Yeah, I said it)

Everytime you're driving, it only seems the light turns green when there's something you want to see, hence a thick stallion...
AYE! U Need a Ride Baby?
Entry 2 coming soon. Add some sh!t that you hate...Peace

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that shit was fuckin hilarious.!!! i agree wit everything on tha list..cept tha last two!

January 18, 2011 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home