Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Fellatio Diaries: Women Like to Give Oral Entry VI


Dear TheSUNK,

Can I spit on it?
Can I slob on it?
It's time for my mouths secretions and your D!ck to be meeting :)

I love giving head! Sucking and stroking it is fun.
As soon as it parts my lips I tickle my cl!t and cum.
I make sure every inch of D!ck is slick with spit
Right before I engulf it!   I LOVE IT!
I lick slow and steady straight to the tip
Then plant juicy kisses with my soft lips.
Slob slob slob flowing freely as my head bobs
Slob slob slob dripping towards the base and even from my face.
Sucking, licking and smacking sounds
Grab my head and push it down.
As your D!ck hits the back of my throat
Fluids continue to flow from my mouth and below.
The act of selflessly giving back 
Gives my mouth a moisture attack.
I tickle the head with the tip of my tongue
And enjoy the taste of your delicious precum
You can pull your D!ck out and slap it against my dripping lips
Right before I look you in the eyes and devour your D!ck
The moisture that occurs in my mouth when u tell me to go south is enough to surly make your dick drown.
I love it! Yes I love sucking d!ck.
The firmness sliding along my tongue
I'll suck until my mouth goes numb.
I dedicate this to you! My love for giving oral pleasure is true!
Day or night I will drop to my knees
So I can feel it in my mouth I will beg and plead.
I give road head, truck head, under the table head, bed head, wet head,  messy head,  but most of all I give good head because I love head!
I love it! 

Sincerely,
PorshiaJay

************************************************************************************************
All entries are quoted from real women that like to give real head. That is the beauty in this series, if you want to share your experiences anonymously or hit up my email thesunk@ymail.com. Be aware that content is explicit. This series was made to understand and defend my claim that women like to give oral.

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS WAS THE LAST FELLATIO DIARY I HAVE, AS OF YET. IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN "ANONYMOUSLY", CLICK HERE 8======D~~~

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amy M said...

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH HER!

December 1, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger TheMochaPeach said...

Mercy!! *fans self* LOL

August 19, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home