Sunday, November 13, 2011

You Ain't Cum? That's Your Fault

There are plenty of men that want poonani, but don't know what to do with it when they get it. They brag about how they'll nail you to cross and have your toes curling(corny). Then you make it to the bedroom and he bought condoms that were to big for him, he couldn't eat the box, and his stroke was wack. Then you have guys like me that don't have to brag about sex- I've made so many women squirt I thought they did that on the regular, I've put so many women to sleep doctors call me before they perform surgery, and I've made so many women tremble the government blamed DC's earthquake on me. With that being said, I will do everything in my power to make a woman cum, EVERYTHING. Sometimes I don't always make them cum rather it was because of bad chemistry, leftover d!ck or whatever...and sometimes if You Ain't Cum, That's Your Fault...4 Reasons Why You Can't Blame a Man for Not Making You Cum



You Think Too Much
Calm down, lose control once in awhile, don't let your mind discourage your p^ssy. You can't force yourself to cum and you can't get mad at your p^ssy for not getting their when you want it to, just have fun there's no rush. Hopefully, that d!ck ain't going anywhere and if it does put his tongue to work. You feel like you gotta squirt but it won't come out than stop fretting, calm down, and just enjoy the sex.


You Say Too Little
There's nothing wrong with telling your partner what you want. If you give him your body, you might as well get something out of it too. He isn't a mind reader, give him the proper instructions to make your body melt. You've heard it time and time before closed mouths don't get fed.


Be Proactive, Not Reactive
You're not helpless. He isn't stroking you right, throw 'em on his back and grind that nut out. His tongue skills are lack luster, ride his face. He isn't putting the pound game down from back, then stop him and bring it back yourself. Forget about him and please yourself, and I'm pretty sure he will fall into place anyways, that's what we(men) like.


You Don't Masturbate
How the f^ck do you expect him to make you nut, if you can't even make yourself cum. Don't look at him- he started at an early age jagging off, practicing on either pleasing you or himself. Practice makes perfect, sometimes you have to put in work outside the bedroom to be good in the bedroom. Find yourself a dildo, vibrator, or whatever(hairbrush handle) and train that p^ssy. Don't put the responsibility of cumming on him, if you can't accomplish the feat(through masturbation) either. The more you play with yourself, usually the more comfortable you will become with your body. The more comfortable you are, the more nuts you will bus...that simple.

Have you ever came during sex? If not, have you ever came during masturbation? Can you honestly admit to being the reason for a bad sexual experience? Has a man ever given his all in the bed and still not been able to satisfy you, whose fault was it? What do you think about during good sex? What do you think about during bad sex? Do you rush sex? What ways can you improve your sex life?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous PorshiaJay said...

Yes i came during sex before and all the time during masturbation. I cant admit to being the reason the sex was bad :)if its bad its usually the chemistry. If we get to the bed and the chemistry is different than when we are around each other normally then I still try to make the most of it but its a lost cause. Yes a man has given his all and didn't make me cum. Its extremely hard for me to cum unless of course he is munching away but those particular times my body just wasnt going for it. But see I know the difference between me not being able to make it there and his performance sucking. Some of the best sex iv had I didn't cum (sum). But I'm a freak so the act alone and watching him get off gets me off in some kinda way. During good sex I don't think. I black out or lose my mind lol during bad sex I think about shopping, tv, the sky, wasted time, disappointment....... I never rush it. I could be more verbal. Dirty talk and what not.

November 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Anonymous Amy M said...

Q: Have you ever came during sex? If not, have you ever came during masturbation?

A: YES! My first orgasm was with my boyfriend on our 2nd anniversary, it was quite odd because I was in so much pain during the act, but I still had my first BIG O so it was an amazing experience. YES I come all the time off of masturbating. I love making MYSELF feel good ;-)

Q: Can you honestly admit to being the reason for a bad sexual experience?

A: Hmmmm NOPE, every guy I had sex with loved having sex with me.. (I hope I don't sound promiscuous) If anything I laid there until they got off. I'm not a selfish lover.

Q: Has a man ever given his all in the bed and still not been able to satisfy you, whose fault was it?
A: YES! His maybe mine. I think the chemistry was all f*cked up, which made me just want to hurry and get it over with.

Q: What do you think about during good sex?
A: Pleasing him. My main focus is to make sure he is completely satisfied during and after.

Q: What do you think about during bad sex?
A: Like the above stated, sh!t that you would think about on a train ride home, appointments, TV SHOWS etc...

Q: Do you rush sex?
A: I have, but nope I enjoy sex so I don't do it anymore lol

Q: What ways can you improve your sex life?
A: I would love to learn how to DEEP THROAT! Omg I LOVE GIVING MY MAN HEAD but when it comes to deep throating it just won't go lol. I want to be a master at it

December 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home