Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Fellatio Diaries: Women Like to Give Oral Entry IV

Dear Diary,

Fellatio, I do it and not to toot my own horn but, I do it well.

Giving head is a sexual act of empowerment for me. Now I love riding and getting dick but there is nothing like having that hard working man lay on his back and enjoy my work.

I love to do it at any time; in the morning as his wake up call, in the middle of the day during his lunch break or even as a late night dessert.

But the best time of all is when he has been giving me that A1 dick for hours and it’s time to show my gratitude.

When I first put it in my mouth it feels like a reunion with an old friend that I’ve missed so much. I take my time to lick, touch and kiss every inch of that dick just to let him know I care.

Pop, spit, throat, slurp, gag.

My head comes in all forms; I can be your little freak or your sensual lover… it’s my duty to customize.

I’m not a shy girl so you can look at me, better yet I love it!

I love feeling that dick get hard in my mouth as your eyes glare deeply into my embraces. Moan for me daddy. Let me know how much you like it.

Allow your whole body to tense up beneath me as I compromise your cool with my confidence.

Spit or Swallow?

It really depends but all I know is that I yearn for your explosion in my mouth. Your orgasm is your dick’s salute to my authority and appreciation for my craft.

Fellatio is something I delight in doing but I don’t give head to every man that I call myself being involved with. For those who are blessed to feel the softness of my lips and tongue become aware of why I am selective of those who are worthy of that honor.

Sincerely,
 
The D!ck Sucking Scholar "Ms. Magna Cum Laude"

**************************************************************************************************************
All entries are quoted from real women that like to give real head. That is the beauty in this series, if you want to share your experiences anonymously or hit up my email thesunk@ymail.com. Be aware that content is explicit. This series was made to understand and defend my claim that women like to give oral.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home