Sunday, January 22, 2012

How to Do PDA like The Hallway

I don't always talk about myself on theSUNK, most of the time I keep the topics objective. Well, today is about me. I am a very sexual person. I am romantic every blue moon. I also do not have a problem with PDA, but my PDA is a bit more aggressive than most men. When I was younger, I was little bit more rough around the edges...I grew up in Chicago. However, I have always been smooth. If you want to turn your woman on and get her p^ssy ready before you all even make it to the crib you might want to read How to Do PDA like the Hallway: Please do not attempt these acts if you are not a risk taker and don't have, for a lack of a better word, SWAG

Ass Grab: This is probably my favorite, since I usually f^ck with women that have huge asses they get alot of attention from men and women. But especially in Chicago, young men like to get out of their bodies(disrespectful). So what I like to do is pass a group of them and when they start to salivate, I grab the biggest piece of my boo's a$$ that my hand can muster. Usually, this is followed by shrieks of "damn," "that's you," "shawty thick as hell", etc.

Throat Grab: While kissing sometimes I like to do a slight choke and bring her face closer to mine. You should see the slight giggle, pause, than passionate kiss she gives me.

Hair Pull: Pull her hair, tilt her head, and give your boo a "hater mark"(hickie) before she leaves your side.

Lip Bite: The lip bite is my favorite goodbye. We have a fairly long and juicy kiss, then I send her away with a sensuous lip bite. Women tend to love my lips, so I've mastered the art of kissing. If you(men) don't know- a kiss can either get you the draws or put you out of the running for getting the draws. If you can't kiss I advise you to practice. It's fun to play around doing everything you can do before you have sex.

Hold Her Hand and Palm Her Ass at the Same Damn Time: This is when you grab her hand while walking side by side, and you place her hand behind her back with your other 2 to 3 fingers placed at the waist of her pants. She gets to hold your hand and you get to feel her a$$ cheek tighten & release every time she takes a step.


Do you like PDA? What about it excites you? how long do you have to date someone before they can engage in PDA with you? Does it make you feel uncomfortable or alienated when couples do PDA around you? What do you like to do in public? How do you feel about my PDA techniques? Thanks for reading...LIKE theSUNK on FACEBOOK

Get Your theSUNK boyshorts or t-shirts ($30) by emailing me at thesunk@ymail.com 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous krystllyght said...

This all sounds really hot Hallway, really hot. Idk why it is but getting my ass grabbed is a turn on and doing it out in public would probably make me feel like a sex goddess or something. lol IDK. My hubs is not into PDA though. Oh well.

January 23, 2012 at 11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So agree! I love a little PDA. Any one of the examples you describe would turn me on like crazy!
Good for you:)

January 23, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger tawnydelux said...

I love PDA

August 10, 2012 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home