Friday, November 23, 2012

The Fellatio Diaries: Women Like to Give Oral Entry X


Dear theSUNK,
I really really want to speak my peace on this fellatio diaries ... I'm in love with this site and blog. I've been kind of shy to say what I want to say but hey why not ....

Just looking at a nice dick makes my mouth water. 
I look at it like a challenge & I am a sore loser.
So all I do is win, T-Pain never said it better. 
I like to play with it first be and act like I don't know what I'm doing. 
And once I feel he shying away I go CRAZY ON it.
I like to jerk it with my tongue wrap my tongue around and stroke.
Slurp everything up and spit it back where it belongs. 
Lick from the balls up to the tip. 
The taste is intoxicating, I can't help but swirl my tongue all the way down and  feel it deep in my throat.
I keep it there and hum a tune so you can feel the vibration. 
My tune goes up the shaft and to the head suck suck suck POP....
I shoot saliva on it from one of the mouth's many salivary glands. 
I want them to moan and let their eyes to roll back. 
My hands help hug and caress every throbbing vein, until the grand finale...
I want to drink from the fountain, so I'm going to suck out every drop of juice you have to offer.
I don't plan on stopping until your immobile.

Sincerely,
Ms. Oral Examination

P.S. I'm a dental hygiene major ;-)

All entries are quoted from real women that like to give real head. That is the beauty in this series, if you want to share your experiences anonymously click here or hit up my email thesunk@ymail.com. Be aware that content is explicit. This series was made to understand and defend my claim that women like to give oral.

Go and Like theSUNK on Facebook for Other Updates

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home