Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Pulling a Derwin: Do Men Fake Orgasms?


Remember that episode on The Game when Melanie and Derwin got back together. They set the mood, Melanie put on the sexy lingerie, and all that good stuff. Well, Derwin wound up faking an orgasm once or twice that night for fear of potentially getting Melanie pregnant, at the same time as another woman. Women think only they fake the Big O (go figure), but studies say men fake it as well, approximately 16%. So men fake orgasms, many women are furious about these findings and I can't understand why. Women often laugh  to their bff's about how they pulled one over on their boyfriends or that fine dude that disappointed them. Nevertheless, there's 4 Reasons Why a Guy Would Fake an Orgasm:

1. Your Box was Wack
Every woman seems to think they have that wet wet or the good good. Truth is, not all of you do. Men don't want to hurt your feelings either and tell you how wack your cat was. There could be many reasons why your box isn't a toe curler, and is a towel thrower-

1a. It was dry, why is your coochie dryer than a row of saltine crackers?
1b. It was wide, why can I yodel in your coochie before I stick the black, bold and the beautiful in?
1c. You had no cumback, you didn't have rhythm and I thought I was sexing a pile of clothes.
1d. You can take it :(, you want that thang and then you run from it that is a turn-off. Why you running?
1e. Your so self-conscience, it throws the chemistry off.
1f. Your lazy, you thought just because you were fine that all you had to do was let me hit. (you must be out your f^cking mind)
1g. The mood isn't right, so you want me to beat it up with your when your crazy a$$ pops or man could come home at anytime. Naw, don't think so.

2. The End was Near?
I've satisfied you, that was my goal. But for some reason I've missed the point of no return and can't bus one off. Let's try again later on tonight. I might even be tired after nailing your a$$ to the cross, thought about that. You put so much pressure on me, because I made you cum now you want me to do the same and I can't concentrate on giving you that hot cream for you to bathe yourself in.

3. He Wanted to Save a Nut
Your man might just be saving that nut, for another woman. He has a new sidepiece that he doesn't want to disappoint tomorrow. He wants to "be on chrome", so he gives you an excuse to give you what you want, so that he can give her what she wants.

4. He Cheated on You with Lady Five Fingers
Earlier that day he went to his favorite site and had a little alone time, you weren't around. It be like that sometimes. That's when you say, "You selfish a$$ hell, baby!"

So there it is men fake 'em, you probably didn't even know that. Well, don't feel bad ladies. Just step your cookies up. Or be a better communicator so that you and your partner can get the most out of each other. If you guys lie in the bedroom, that might be a root belonging to an even bigger tree of lies.

Let's discuss this ladies, don't get mad at me I am just the messenger.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Da Kinky Kid said...

I am going to do a response video....lol

January 22, 2011 at 1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

got me crackin the fuck up
-JR Get Em

February 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home