Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Fellatio Diaries: Women Like to Give Oral Entry VIII


Dear theSUNK,
I LOVE GIVING HEAD PERIOD!
I've even given head to both sexes. 
I just like the feeling of knowing you can please this person by making love to them with your mouth alone.
I like girls, but I LOVE MEN.
But sometimes I hook up with girl's just so I can eat. 
I feel sexually liberated, while doing oral. 
I've had a threesome and received praises from both parties.
Him saying, "My girl should take pointers from you". 
Her saying vice versa. 
I deep throat, while I play with his balls. 
I put his balls in my mouth while I play with his shaft. 
I like looking up and seeing their facial expressions.
 I LOVE TO HEAR THE MOANS. 
Even when my head gets pushed in/on it...
Or when they try to get away it turns me on :) 
If whoever I'm with doesn't cum, I feel like I just lost my job or like how I did with the NBA lockout. 
One of my techniques is ice. 
I get it really sloppy and wet. 
It makes it more fun and easier to stimulate. 
I go first too, so he/she can try to out do me *insert evil scientist laugh*

Sincerely,
His & Hers

P.S. I can't stand a girl with smelly coota lol. And yes, that's what I call it. I won't really be into it. 

******************************************************************************************************************
All entries are quoted from real women that like to give real head. That is the beauty in this series, if you want to share your experiences anonymously or hit up my email thesunk@ymail.com. Be aware that content is explicit. This series was made to understand and defend my claim that women like to give oral.

Go and Like theSUNK on Facebook for Other Updates

ANNOUNCEMENT: THIS WAS THE LAST FELLATIO DIARY I HAVE, AS OF YET. IF YOU ARE A WOMAN AND WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT YOUR OWN "ANONYMOUSLY", CLICK HERE

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit is real! Def enjoyed reading this

August 26, 2012 at 3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sound like the truth lol

September 3, 2012 at 2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I can't say about giving girl head. But I do love giving head to men. I am one of the few woman who just love doing it. There something about a man being helpless while you kneel.

October 20, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home