Thursday, August 2, 2012

Fat Girl Lovin'- 6 Reasons Why Sex with a Fat Girl is Better

Today, we're not going to refer to fat girls as BBW, more-to-love, big girls, plus sized or any of that other sh!t that people other than fat girls deem more politically correct. I f*cking love fat girls. Those proportional fat girls with tanks asses that change the course of the Earth's path around the Sun. Titties so heavy they make bras straps weep on the regular with the groove marks on the shoulders to prove it. Soft, warm and glowing...Flirtatious and freaky than a mothafucka, my d!ck gets hard just thinking about a fat chick I can worship. Here's Fat Girl Lovin'- 6 Reasons Why Sex with a Fat Girl is Better:


Fat Girls are Simply Just Sexy
You can't keep your hands off a sexy fat girl. Men like women that are soft to the touch, not too firm. Fat girls are a fit man's complete antithesis; a man should be firm and solid, but a woman should be soft and plush. F*cking a big woman from the front and digging into her warm marshmallowy insides is what life is all about. Afterwards, it's impossible to sleep next to a sexy fat girl and not cling onto her, and have nothing but sweet dreams.


Every Man Wants to Manhandle a Fat Girl
Men love the challenge. Any average sized d!ck can pound a normal sized woman. But it takes skill and talent to manhandle a fat girl. Fat girl sex is usually passionate, sweaty, and raunchy. Every position requires a few more inches or a little more effort, but if you slanging that pipe by the yard it's no problem. Personally, I like to raise one leg up and beat that p*ssy til she taps out or grind out that missionary until she baptizes(squirts) all over the bed.


Fat Girls are Forbidden
Society has ideals of what attractive looks like and if you break out of this norm than you're supposedly making a huge mistake. I say "f*ck that", if fat girl lovin' is wrong than being right just ain't fun enough. Ain't nothing like walking around a fat chicks' crib and f*cking her each and every way. Or just chilling with her and discovering some new sexy roll that beckons to be caressed. A man would be a fool to let all that ass go to waste. Only a simp would let other people control what his d!ck truly desires.

Fat Girl Head
For me it's not a myth. I used to think that was bullsh!t, but some of the best head I've ever had was from a fat girl or two. Maybe it was just these two(not a threesome, two separate occasions) but they were magnificent. One's head was sloppy, sensual, passionate, loud, and just...Man, I miss her. The other sucked me for an hour straight, switching techniques, playing with her p*ssy, massaging my balls; she was down for the cause. Some fat women say the "fat girl head" is a degrading stereotype. If you want to view this as a degrading stereotype you can, but I bask in the "black men have big d!cks" stereotype every time I see the opposite race.


Fat Girl = Fat Pussy
Men love fat p*ssies... See any size woman can possess fat p*ssy though; skinny girls and thick girls. But with fat girls the chances of that p*ssy being fat and gushy is 98.374895%. It's nothing like seeing your d!ck getting lost inside of the woman your f*cking. I let a big girl get on top and grind on my d!ck til I'm hitting every nook and cranny in that p*ssy. You gotta let her get on top and juice you.


Fat Girl's are Comfortable with Their Bodies
But if she isn't, a real man enjoys taking his time to make her feel comfortable and sexy. However, there's a myth that fat girls are insecure, everyone has insecurities. To the contrary, the fat women I know are outgoing, caring, witty, and sexy. Most of them have better self-esteem than women you would never imagine to be insecure, but fat girls(or women in genere commend attention. If you bumped into a fat girl with swag and allure then the chase and the sex will usually be fantastic.

Are there any other reasons fat chicks hold it down in the bedroom? Have you heard of men loving fat girls? If you are fat, what's the biggest compliment you hear men give you? 

Shout Out to Linda of AFatGirlBlues (my internet crush on the low).
As well as one of my other readers Katrina, that brought the topic to my attention.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

33 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love this post!

August 2, 2012 at 6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of my male friends told me he dont fuck with slim chicks cuz they cant take the dick. From my experience most men who love fat chicks are non American. Most of the guys I've dated were West Indian (Jamaican, Trinidadian, Haitian etc) or African. Most men compliment my thick but toned legs.

August 2, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger NiaMescudi said...

<3 this post, it shows that society is foolish. I embrace every curve and roll God gave me and my hips damn, you gotta love'em. Some guys fear that sex with a fat girl would cause them to be emasculated; they take our size as domination. But, that's all the fun shut me up and show me who's boss! DUH!

August 2, 2012 at 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fat girl representa!! Never insecure alwayz confident (:

August 2, 2012 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Anon8/2 8:12PM Idk as far as my experience, skinny chicks take the d!ck better than fat or thick chicks. It might just depend on the girl. But I know them African and Jamaican brothas love them a big girl.

August 3, 2012 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Denisha's Winning Emasculate....sheeiit. I take a big girl to the dungeon and feed her d!ck til she overdoses. And you ain't lived until you've had a big or thick woman ride your face.

August 3, 2012 at 1:18 AM  
Anonymous Jvanne said...

Truthful post!

August 3, 2012 at 3:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

As a fat girl, I can say for sure if you get lost in my freaky,nasty neighborhood without proper supervision well then crush,crush,crush...maneater supreme...

August 3, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was told I'm like cocaine!

August 3, 2012 at 7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes this speaks truth ain't nothing like a big girl even if men don't wanna admit it the always one mess with one fat girl in their life

August 3, 2012 at 9:28 AM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Aeisha Beaufort Getting Lost in a nasty and freaky neighborhood doesn't sound bad at all

August 3, 2012 at 2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow

August 4, 2012 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@TheSunk/TheHallway (This is Denisha Winning) Well I guess there are plenty guys out there who haven't lived yet. Most plus-sized women I know are the BIGGEST freaks; I mean bonafide BedroomBully's. Who wouldn't want that? The real men out there know exactly where it's and whomever is blessed to come get what I got (sighs) let's just say they ALWAYS come back

August 5, 2012 at 1:33 AM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Denisha Campbell Why did you sigh? Lol

August 5, 2012 at 2:25 AM  
Anonymous Trish said...

How does the saying go bigger is always better .. I'd rather have the curves of a curves of a coke bottle than the shape of a of a juice box. I <3 this post cause u showing there isn't nothing to be afraid about . A lot more cushion wouldn't hurt at all .. Idc I don't think guys should feel emasculated because a woman is a woman period point blank. & also if they wanna feel emasculated (no offense to my slim things) feel tht way when u tryna go balls deep & u could still see ur dick lol. Now wit a big chick u not seeing anything give u tht xtra confidence knowin u all the way in there . Jus saying . Plus I feel we way more adventurous because we have a point to prove.

August 5, 2012 at 3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

@TheSunk/TheHallway Lol, the sigh goes both in a boastful and a bad way. You know when people let go the sigh of confidence, yeah that and then the sigh of ughhh because when you think someone worth it than they turn out to be the absolute worst you ever had, you cant help to think about someone else who could of been blessed with the opportunity and have it be worth it.

August 5, 2012 at 5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@theSunk (1st anonymous poster) we follow each other on twitter and I honestly thought u didn't like fat girls. Silly me. Anywho Ur right it depends on the chick. I'm very proud to see my poem/short story posted in fellatio diaries. Fan of the Blog. Keep it up.

August 6, 2012 at 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I Strongly Dislike this because your telling me the sex is better with Fat Bitches????? Fuck No I think that shyt is nasty unless they are clean and at least has a cute face. That's like saying sex with Fat Men is good FUCK No.....Please DOn't give these Fat Bitches a reason to act up

August 6, 2012 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

Anon 9/6 6:22PM Damn baby you sounding real salty, take some of that negativity out your life.

August 6, 2012 at 7:56 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Anon 9/6 12:28AM You might as well say your name, email me, or use twitter handle, because I cant follow the clues and what not

August 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM  
Blogger Im said...

this post makes me smile... i swear men come in two versions.. those that sing the praises of big girls and those that secretly fuck with them... i'm glad you enjoy your time with the plumper ladies... carry on good sir...

i am a fat girl.. the compliment i get the most is i have a pretty face and for the men that get to sample my gushy i get that i am really fun in bed...

August 7, 2012 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Im Pretty face and fun in bed sounds promising. Im glad you enjoyed the post

August 8, 2012 at 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think all men love them a fat girl. Most of the guys I've ever been with have been athletic guys with nice bodies.Fat girls are amazing!

August 10, 2012 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger TheMochaPeach said...

*snorts*...this was hilarious. guess i shouldnt try and lose any more weight. lol

August 12, 2012 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@MochaPeach As long as your comfortable and sexy men dig that. By looking at your videos, you seem comfortable with your sexuality.

August 14, 2012 at 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thick yes, fat, gross. Thick brings the perfect balance. FYI: the woman in the picture is fa sho thick, not fat.

August 17, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Bebe, Love it! Interesting that not too many men commented though. To each his own, but the most important thing you said was only an idiot (or something like that)would let other men dictate what their dick wants. I dare any nucca reading to deny letting something fat and fly; hair, skin, scent, shoe game and ASS right, walk by without them staring and drooling. Cut it out!

August 18, 2012 at 8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true i stay showin out, especailly at my hbcu. its a school about appearance everybody watchin everybody and i must say when i show out attention stay at stand!!!#SSU

August 28, 2012 at 5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kudos for this post... I'm slim but I think it's good to celebrate all body types but I dislike the the myth about fat pu**y being predominant amongst bigger girls or a girl's size dictating the quality of the sex... or her ability to take Dick and slim girls aren't soft etc ..I'm slim, toned but still soft with curves in the right places, a fat p*, I can take & give it, etc. I just think it shouldn't be about "this kind of girl is better than that one" but more about "this is why this kind of girl should be appreciated"... because in my experience the skinny is beautiful idea is more whites/asians/indians and blacks tend to bash girls for not being their idea of thick...it's just something to consider...And again..much respect for this article and I follow you on twitter too... :)

September 26, 2012 at 3:31 AM  
Blogger Biffy Michelle said...

I love this post...definitely giving me some ideas for my blog to discuss....

redlipconfessions.blogspot.com

November 11, 2012 at 10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a dude and I'm gonna have sex with my first fat girl this week hopefully, definitely can't wait. At first It was kind of a secret fantasy of mine and it was like you said at first I was thinking I'm gonna get shit for this but then I thought you know what f*ck it It's what I want so why not go hard and enjoy. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and I'm glad to see other people that think the same

December 15, 2012 at 8:12 PM  
Blogger theSUNK said...

@Anon 12/15 Yeah man, go ahead and do your thang. Enjoy yourself.

December 16, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big gul might turn ya ass out. Lmao.

January 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home