Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Fellatio Diaries: Women Like to Give Oral Entry XI

Dear theSUNK,

First, I would like to say that I am one of those clichés: lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets. Over time I have gotten to know myself sexually, what I like and dislike. Never did I think I would like to give oral, in fact I always said that I would never do it: I LIED!

It was one of the many times that he and I had sex. This time was different though. After two rounds throughout the day I wanted to make the third special. 
I slid under the sheets and gave him a look letting him know that it was on.
Wasting no time I smoothly placed my lips over his dick. 
Lathering it up with my saliva I took in most of him. With the aid of my hand I was able to go farther and massage his genitals.
 “Use your tongue”, he said. So I did. 
The squeeze he gave my arm let me know that I was giving him exactly what he wanted.
I added more pressure with my tongue, sucked harder, and dug deep until I gagged.
I could tell he was losing his mind so I got cocky and used no hands. 
My jaws ached but I knew it was a matter of time before he burst. 
Just a little more, “Oh shit!” 
He burst, I swallowed and let the smoothness of his cum fill my belly.
I wiped the sweat off of my forehead and rested. 
Round 4 was even better.

Sincerely,
Ms. Never Say Never

All entries are quoted from real women that like to give real head. That is the beauty in this series, if you want to share your experiences anonymously click here or hit up my email thesunk@ymail.com. Be aware that content is explicit. This series was made to understand and defend my claim that women like to give oral.

Go and Like theSUNK on Facebook for Other Updates

This is the last FELLATIO DIARY for the YEAR OF 2012

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home