Thursday, September 13, 2012

The XXX-BOX Diaries III: Rock the Boat


I sit bored as I flicked through the channels in my stateroom on my 5th cruise.
I’m with people who have never been before so they decide to explore the boat—I just wanted to lay down.
I start to think about a friend that I couldn’t wait to explore sexually back at home.
5 more days. I was on here for 5 more days, but the thoughts of how it would all start. 
A kiss on his lips and then his neck, my tongue trailing every inch of him because..well..I have an oral fixation.
These thoughts were more harm than good and soon I was squeezing my thighs together to try to relieve some tension but I felt the wetness already. 
 No sleep would come until I did.
I got up and walked to the bathroom then locked the door.  
With me being a cruise veteran I already knew that the shower heads were the removable kind.
I undress quickly then check myself out in the mirror.
I’m a fat girl but I love everything I see. I start to rub my breasts and pinch and pull at my nipples.  
It was time to go into the shower.
I go in and adjust the temp of the water and then I spray my entire body down.
Afterwards I adjust the shower pressure from the points that were in the circle all around the shower head to the 4 central ones. 
As soon as the hard blasts hit my thighs, I leaned back on the shower wall and spread my legs.
I started at my clit and then went further back until I could feel the water blast against my opening.
I quiver a bit and almost lose balance. I had no chance of lasting long.
I started to slowly ‘ride’ the water while sucking and licking my right nipple which is something I did regularly to my J sized girls.
My knees were getting weak and my orgasm was coming and slipping all at the same time but I didn’t care. 
I just let my tit go and held on to the wall as I let the water beat my clit and pussy up.
After that beautiful orgasm, I grabbed a rag and the body wash that was in the room and showered.
The cruise was great. I showered twice a day everyday just for the the shower head. LOL!

Written by LoveLee
**************************************************
Have you ever been on a trip and had your best 1-on-1 session? What's better than masturbating in a new place? Have you ever masturbated with a shower head? What the most you've ever masturbated or came within a day, was it twice a day like LoveLee?

The XXXBOX Diaries is dedicated to female masturbation. These diaries are conceived, experienced, and written by women. This series was created to promote and encourage a healthy sexual appetite, most importantly through masturbation. Women shouldn't be afraid to touch themselves. If you want to share your experience anonymously, CLICK HERE.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home